Growing Kids is a children's clothing consignment event in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Two sales are held each year - one in the spring and one in the fall.
Our consignment sales give you the opportunity to sell your gently used children's clothing, toys and equipment and receive 70% of the selling price with no long wait for your items to sell. Clean out and cash in as you shop the best in name brand and boutique items at bargain prices!
While you're here, be sure to visit our Photos and In the News pages to see what our events look like!
FALL 2014 PUBLIC SALE DATES:
Sept 4-6th. 10am-8pm daily
WEBSITE UPDATED with INFO for UPCOMING SALE:
Monday, July 21st
VOLUNTEER & CONSIGNOR SIGN-UPS BEGIN:
Monday, July 28th, 5am
Join our Facebook page (link on right) and our mailing list (link above) to stay informed!
To become a consignor and sell your items, follow these simple steps:
- Register online for a 4-digit consignor number & select a drop-off appt.
- Hang & tag your items according to the info on the Consign page.
- Login to your Consignor Homepage to print your barcodes on labels & apply them to your tags.
- Bring your items during your drop-off appointment.
- As a consignor, take advantage of getting to shop BEFORE the public at the Consignor Preview Party, if you wish!
- Pick-up your unsold items and earnings check during our pick-up times, or allow your unsold items to be donated to charity and wait for your check to arrive in the mail within two weeks.